Join our team! We’re taking good eating to the next level and are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to help get us there!
La Boca Loca comprises of a restaurant, trade - e-commerce & retail store partnerships and an exciting new venture launching later this year! The strategy has been set, the plans have been made, but what's missing is an enthusiastic marketing coordinator to execute it! Plus you’re free to eat your body weight in tacos #TacosPorVida
You live and breathe online marketing, and make it your business to stay up with the latest trends. You are eager to be a part of an ethical and wholesome brand that's expanding its offering in New Zealand, and driving the brand forward via digital channels excites you. You like to take initiative, you are independent, confident but not afraid to ask questions when needed.
In a nutshell, you are responsible for the digital marketing activities and execution of the digital marketing plan. You support La Boca Loca’s overall marketing activities and feed into the strategy. You create compelling content in line with the content plan that engages and inspires our customers, and attracts them to the website, web store and blog. You will also manage our social communities.
Social channels & community
- Manage La Boca Loca’s social media platforms and future digital accounts
- Initiate and execute content generating activities that drive our digital strategy
- Management and procurement of giveaways/collateral/event properties including management of stock levels
- Keep up to date with paid social best practices and strategies
- Manage daily execution of paid social campaigns across Facebook/Twitter/Google
- Constantly be testing - A/B test landing pages, ad copy testing etc.
- Report on digital campaigns in terms of spend Vs budget to ensure ROI and track the overall success of marketing programs by relevant channel KPIs
- Create, maintain and manage content on the website and webstore that’s optimized for SEO so that we stand out (like we should)
- Liaise with staff at the restaurant and trade sales staff to procure daily content
- Create engaging copy for promotions, email, social channels
- Maintain and execute promotional and events calendar depending on product launches, seasonality and tactical needs (for example, Beervana, Go Green Expo, Valentine's Day etc.)
- Coordinate and support local events and trade shows, in-store events, workshops etc.
This is a fantastic marketing role for someone looking to develop their existing marketing knowledge and grow it further, and who likes to work autonomously.
Hours:15 hours per week. We envisage your hours to grow as the business grows, we’re small but mighty and focused on getting real, authentic Mexican into the mouths of as many New Zealanders as possible!
Pay: $20 p/h
What you’ll need
- A passion for excellent execution and a positive, pro-active-, can-do attitude - you know how to get stuff done and don’t hesitate to jump in to make it happen
- Strong coordinating, planning and problem-solving skills; with impeccable attention to detail
- The ability to work independently, inc. ability to prioritise effectively in order to meet short-term goals without losing sight of mid and long term required achievements
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with all staff - not afraid to pick up the phone!
Please apply with a CV and cover letter by Sunday 11 September to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll respond to you as soon as we've processed your application.
- Two years of prior marketing experience, preferably with a digital focus and/or a relevant degree
- Some proficiency in SEO/SEA
- Some experience in content creation and graphic design skills would be a definite plus
- Analytical and able to us data insight to help drive marketing recommendations and actions
- Experienced in coordinating and helping to drive projects to completion
- Understanding of Google Analytics highly desirable